14-22 July 2020
Indonesia has more species of fish and corals than any other region in the world and the Komodo archipelago in one of the richest marine environments in Indonesia.
Dive Sites vary from rock pinnacles and walls with dense coverage of soft and hard corals, sponges and prolific fish life, to fringing reefs, sea mounts and channels where you can find Manta Rays feeding on the Plankton rich waters.
This trip would not be complete with out an island visit to see the world famous Komodo Dragons.
This is a location not to be missed - Komodo has it all!
Airfares and Taxes:
- Return Airfare ex Auckland to Dempasar Flying Air New Zealand
- Return Airfare ex Denpasar to Labuan Bajo Flying Garuda Airlines
- Departure taxes and applicable airline taxes ( subject to change)
Accommodation and Transfers:
- 2 nights twin share accommodation and breakfast at the Rama Beach Resort and Villas Bali
- Return airport Transfers throughout itinerary
- 5 nights twin share cabin accommodation on board the SY Indo Siren
- All meals, tea, coffee, juices, soft drinks and local beer
- All diving, up to 4 dives per day incluing nights dives
- Tanks, weights and dive guide and free nitrox
- Dive equipment (BCD, Regular,3mm shorty wetsuit,mask, fins and boots) excluding dive computer and torches
Price does not include:
- Travel insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage fees
- Marine Park fees approximately $155 USD payable on arrival
$5499 per diver