27 June - 5 July 2021
This 6 night Live aboard adventure takes you to the Visayas region which is home to some of the best diving in the Philippines.
During this trip you will visit and dive the island of Cebu, Cabilao, Balicasig,and Pescador, along with Apo Island marine sanctuary and critter hot spot Dauin.
This trip not only offers fantastic macro and the chance to see schooling fish, but also the possibility of some larger pelagics. Turtles, octopus, eagle rays,cuttle fish,sharks and mantas also make guest appearances.
Apo Island is a Jewel in the Philippine Sea, this small island has been a marine protected area since 1982. It is a Scuba divers heaven, its walls and reefs are densely covered with an incredible variety of hard and soft corals and is home to all kinds of marine life in amazing numbers. In this trip we will visit the world famous location Oslob to visit the renowned whale sharks. Divers and snorkelers have the chance to have a close up experience with these gentle giants.
Whether you are are novice or experienced diver you will be sure to find some new and exciting species here.
Airfares and Taxes:
- Return Airfare ex Auckland to Cebu flying via Singapore with Singapore Airlines
- Departure taxes and applicable airline taxes ( subject to change)
- 6 nights twin share cabin accommodation on board the SY Philippine Siren
- All meals, tea, coffee, juices, soft drinks and local beer
- All diving, up to 4 dives per day including nights dives
- Tanks, weights and dive guide and free nitrox
- Dive equipment (BCD, Regular,3mm shorty wetsuit,mask, fins and boots) excluding dive computer and torches
Price does not include:
- Travel insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage fees
- Marine Park fees, approximately $75 USD payable on arrival
$4999 per diver