This excellent 1st stage is tough and compact. The body is forged in brass, chrome plates and finished with a pearl surface, resulting in a highly abrasion resistant 1st stage, while offering a unique and elegant look.
The Fusion 72x also features the balanced diaphragm ensuring advanced and reliable performance at any depth.
This first stage includes 8 low pressure ports (LP) - 4 horizontal and 4 vertical. All LP ports feature " Natural Dynamic Flow Control" (DFC) for elevated airflow under all conditions. Due to the HP/LP port options , the configuration possibilities for both technical and recreational divers are endless.
The 72x 1st stage is equiped with Mares Auto Sealing technology system (AST) which provides excellent protection against entry of water and other unwanted matter which keeps the internal mechanism dry and free of obstruction.
The 72x is available in INT and DIN versions. The INT version will be sent as standard if you want a DIN version please indicate on your order.
- A Sturdy and reliable top performer
- The metal brass body is chrome plated and pearl finished to match the 1st stage, It is extremely durable with the highest thermal conductivity properties, making this 2nd stage ideal for use in very cold water.
- The Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) system featured in all Mares regulators allows for dynamic airflow, ensuring natural and easy breathing at any depth.
- The Twin Power System offers assisted breathing , delivering increased airflow on demand, ideal in strong currents or very deep dives.
- The Large, pivoting purge button is easy to use in all conditions
- A superflex hose connects the 1st and 2nd stages. This hose is structurally excellent yet soft and flexible for comfortable diving.
The Fusion 2nd Stage Octopus has all the same features.