Back by Popular demand! - Join us for a trip of a life time.
27 Feb - 5 March - Fully Booked 23-29 March - Fully Booked
Our 2022 trips have sold out! email email@example.com to go on the waiting list.
We set the scene with a scenic helicopter flight into Dusky Sound landing on the MV Tutuko. The next four days / nights are spent, diving, fishing , eating and relaxing on board and spending time in the beautiful Dusky sound before making our way up to Doubtful Sound. Whether you enjoy hunting crays, photography or just enjoying the environment this trip should be on every divers bucket list! Price includes :
- Return Flights Auckland - Queenstown
- Airport Transfers Queenstown - Te Anau
- 2 nights accommodation at the Top 10 Holiday Park Te Anau on a share twin basis in an ensuite room.
- Helicopter Transfer from Te Anau to boat
- Four nights accommodation on board including all meals, provision for beer and wine. Accommodation will be on a shared room basis.
- All diving - you bring your own gear except tanks and weights - Hire gear available from Dive Zone Tauranga at no charge if you need it. (Tauranga collection and return)
- Return coach transfers boat to Te Anau
- A guaranteed great time!
- Non Divers welcome, plenty of opportunity for fishing and relaxation on board.
- Spaces are very limited
Total cost $3950 pp.
$1500 deposit to secure your booking. Final Balance due 1 February 2022
To book or enquire, email firstname.lastname@example.org