*** Sorry fully booked***
If you would like to come on this trip please contact us and we will put you on the waiting list. If we have enough interest we will schedule another trip.
Join Liz and Tony for a road trip to dive the Spectacular Poor Nights with Northland Dive with 3 full days diving on board The Sun Spy.
- Van transport from Tauranga to Northland Dive and return
- Dorm accommodation, dinner and breakfast on Friday 16th October at the Northland Dive Lodge
- 2 Nights on board the Sun Spy, including all meals while on board
- 11 Dives including 2 night dives
- All diving - you bring your own gear except tanks and weights - Hire gear available from Dive Zone Tauranga at no charge if you need it.
- A guaranteed great time!
- Spaces are very limited
Fri 16 October- 9am (ish) Depart Tauranga for a leisurely drive north, with a few stops to sample local cuisine and beverages. Arrive Northland Dive in time for a relaxing dinner and 1 nights accommodation.
Sat 17 October - After breakfast board Sun Spy at Whangaruru Harbour and the diving begins
Sun 18 October - Dive Dive Dive
Mon 19 October - Dive Dive Dive. Depart Sun Spy late afternoon return to Tauranga ETA midnight.
Total cost $1050 pp. $150 deposit to secure your booking. Final Balance due 1 October 2020
Please note: On board Sun Spy there are no separate cabins and sleeping arrangements are mixed and in close quarters- ear plugs are supplied. Accommodation upgrades are available at the Lodge. All bedding is supplied onboard Sun Spy, pillow and bottom sheet only supplied at the lodge.
Divers need to be advanced certified for this trip.
To book or enquire, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us