Join us for a road trip to dive the Spectacular Poor Knights with Northland Dive with 3 full days diving on board The Sun Spy.
- Van transport from Tauranga to Northland Dive and return
- Dorm accommodation, dinner and breakfast on Thursday 24th November and Sunday 27th November at the Northland Dive Lodge
- 2 Nights / 3 days on board the Sun Spy, including all meals while on board
- 11 Dives including 2 night dives
- All diving - you bring your own gear except tanks and weights - Hire gear available from Dive Zone Tauranga at no charge if you need it.
- A guaranteed great time!
- Spaces are very limited
Thursday 24 November- 9am (ish) Depart Tauranga for a leisurely drive north, with a few stops to sample local cuisine and beverages. Arrive Northland Dive in time for a relaxing dinner and 1 nights accommodation.
Friday 25 November- After breakfast board Sun Spy at Whangaruru Harbour and the diving begins
Saturday 26 November - Dive Dive Dive
Sunday 27 November - Dive Dive Dive. Depart Sun Spy late afternoon, overnight at Northland Dive Lodge
Monday 28 November - Drive back to Tauranga
Total cost $1500 pp. $500 deposit to secure your booking. Final Balance due 1 November 2022
Nitrox is available for an additional $20 per day,
Please note: On board Sun Spy there are no separate cabins and sleeping arrangements are mixed and in close quarters- ear plugs are supplied. Accommodation upgrades are available at the Lodge. All bedding is supplied onboard Sun Spy, pillow and bottom sheet only supplied at the lodge.
Divers need to be advanced certified for this trip.
Northland Dive require all customers to be fully vaccinated against Covid 19.
To book or enquire, email firstname.lastname@example.org