This trip has been rescheduled to 28 Nov - 1 Dec.
Join us for a road trip to dive the Spectacular Poor Knights with Northland Dive with 3 full days diving on board The Sun Spy.
- Van transport from Tauranga to Northland Dive and return
- Dorm accommodation, dinner and breakfast on Sunday 28 November at the Northland Dive Lodge
- 2 Nights on board the Sun Spy, including all meals while on board
- 11 Dives including 2 night dives
- All diving - you bring your own gear except tanks and weights - Hire gear available from Dive Zone Tauranga at no charge if you need it.
- A guaranteed great time!
- Spaces are very limited
Sunday 28 November- 9am (ish) Depart Tauranga for a leisurely drive north, with a few stops to sample local cuisine and beverages. Arrive Northland Dive in time for a relaxing dinner and 1 nights accommodation.
Monday 29 November- After breakfast board Sun Spy at Whangaruru Harbour and the diving begins
Tuesday 30 November - Dive Dive Dive
Monday 1 December - Dive Dive Dive. Depart Sun Spy late afternoon return to Tauranga ETA midnight.
Total cost $1150 pp. $150 deposit to secure your booking. Final Balance due 12 November 2021
Nitrox is available for an additional $20 per day,
Please note: On board Sun Spy there are no separate cabins and sleeping arrangements are mixed and in close quarters- ear plugs are supplied. Accommodation upgrades are available at the Lodge. All bedding is supplied onboard Sun Spy, pillow and bottom sheet only supplied at the lodge.
Divers need to be advanced certified for this trip.
Northland Dive require all customers to be fully vaccinated against Covid 19.
To book or enquire, email firstname.lastname@example.org